Nov 15, 2010

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent." -Annie Hall

November 21, 2009
Saturday

Had my date with Rob. It was really good. I kinda rambled but he told me it was cool and even cute. Science City was cool. We just walked around and talked. We started going to the movies then we decided to eat. We sat at Wendys for a long time just talking. We ended up watching a movie here. It was good thoug. I had fun. He told me I would be watching some sci-fi which was his way of telling me we would do this again I think and I would say yes.

November 24, 2009
Tuesday

I heard from Rob yesterday. He sent a text to me saying that he was shaky on the rules but he was pretty sure it was okay to say hi after two days. It was kinda cute. I was just happy to hear from him.

December 20,2009
Sunday

Yesterday was my big day with Rob. So he came and picked me up. The joke had been that he would have to be more creative because I can get free flowers from work. Well he showed up yesterday and handed me something that was wrapped similar to fowers. But it was sponges because he "helped" (he did) with my dishes and he was complaining that I had no sponges. It was funny and sweet and charming....Then we watched 'Serenity' which was one of his favorite movies. I nodded off and on through the whole movie. We then put in another movie and I slept through the middle of that one. I had two blankets on me and I was cold. I ended up snuggling up to him through both these movies. Well come to find out later he changed the temperature in his apartment so it was colder in hopes I would snuggle up to him.

January 5, 2010
Tuesday

We had our first kiss. It was good. Awkward at first but good. You wanna know a secret - I really like him.

Januaray 6, 2010
Wednesday

I definitely got the butterflies. But you have no idea how happy I am. At this moment I dont' even care that I hate my job. I'm just happy about Rob and how he makes me feel. There's a little bit of walking on sunshine going on. What did Shone say?: light in my eyes and a song in my heart. Pretty much how I feel. Walking on sunshine.

January 7, 2010
Thursday

I wish he was here now. I love talking to him and laughing and feeling his touch. Oh, I'm in it deep now.

January 22, 2010
Friday

So I kept pushing him to tell me what his wish was. He finally said 'us.' I asked him what we were if we weren't us. He then attempted to explain but did horribly. Finally he said that the fact that I'm unmarriable (according to Jack I'm too old) would make his wish difficult. In essence he wants me. He wants to marry me someday. He wants us to work. He wants to be with me.

February 2, 2010
Tuesday

But he played the song for me. It's called "Beautiful Freak" by the Eels. The chorus goes: "And that is why I love you. Beautiful freak, beautiful freak. That is why i love you. Beautiful freak, beautiful freek." So that's how I know he loves me.

March 17, 2010
Wednesday

I love Rob.

------------------------------------------------------

It's weird sometimes I look back at my journal entries of when we were first dating. I enjoy looking back at how I felt. Things have changed - which they do naturally. It was all nerves and butterflies and flirting when we first started and how it's more of just knowing each other. I always wanted to marry my best friend and now I am. I am so happy to be marrying that amazing man and it's hard to believe that it has been a year (on Sunday 11/21) and that I will get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am the luckiest girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...