Aug 20, 2011

This Fall

Okay last fall there were things that I said I wanted to do but I never got the chance to do this. Well, I'm deciding right now that I will do these things. Because well it's fall and it's a beautiful time of year. Who doesn't love fall? We may not all love the season that comes after fall but fall is a great time of the year!


This fall I want to:

ONE // Carve a pumpkin at Halloween but do better than last years which turned into a disaster and a bit depressing. But this year I'll do better. Maybe plan it out. Come up with some ideas before hand. Gotta show Rob up at least once, right?

via
TWO // Make an apple pie. I love pie. If you know me at all you know I love pie. Instead of cake for my birthday I ask for my mom to make me an apple pie. So I want to attempt to make one. I know it definitely won't be as good as my mom's because well she's mom and she makes the best apple pie, but I want to attempt.

via
THREE // KC Renaissance Festival. We went last year and it was fun but we chose the hottest day of the fall I think. I would love to go on a cooler day where we can wander around a little more and not be burning up. (Although not being crazy not doesn't really seen possible with the weather we've been having lately).



FOUR // The KC Zoo. The best times to go to the zoo is when it is cooler because the animals are out and they play more. When it's hot outside and we are hot, so are the animals. So really the summer is a terrible time to go. It's also just better and more enjoyable to wander around when you aren't just dripping with sweat.

via
FIVE // Powell Gardens: Jack O Lantern Walk. I haven't been to Powell Gardens in ages and I don't think Rob has ever gone. It would be kinda fun to take a tour when it gets dark and see all the Jack 'O Lanterns.

via
SIX // Haunted Ghost Tours in Independence. Might be fun...?

SEVEN // Take a hike. Burr Oaks? Just a hiking trail? It's just a pretty time to take a hike.

I'm always looking for more ideas. We like to be active on the weekends and the fall is a great time to get out and do some stuff. Included in this fall could possibly be camping trip? Who knows. We welcome ideas for things to do during the fall. Who else is excited about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...