Sep 25, 2011

Now I know my ABCs...


In honor of being married for 3 months - I know it doesn't compare to those of you who have been married for a lot longer but for us this is a a situation we feel we should honor - we have put together the ABCs of us. So sit back, relax, and learn something (potentially new) about us....
A. Age:
Becca: 25
Rob: 25
B. Bed size: Queen (Since we sleep in the same bed, we jointly can answer this)
C. Chore you hate:
B: Cleaning the bathtub. It grosses me out and I just hate having to scrub it down.
R: Launday
D. Dogs:
B: I love big dogs, but I hate small yappy ones.
R: I like dogs.
E. Essential start to your day:
B: Putting in contacts
R: I get up.
F. Favorite color:
B: Royal blue, but lately I have really been into green
R: Blue
G. Gold or Silver:
B: Silver
R: Silver
H. Height:
B: 5'9"
R: 5'11"
I. Instruments you play:
B: Tuba in school and when I was little I learned how to play the piano
R: Flute in school
J. Job title:
B: Wife/Administrative Assistant
R: Husband/Software Engineer/Company XO
K. Kids:
B: None yet, but just wait they will be coming one day. We definitely want a big family.
R: Oh yes please.
L. Live: Kansas (Yup, surprise surprise we both live there)
M. Mother's name:
B: Janice
R: Kristan
N: Nickname:
B: At FDI they had a thousand nicknames for me including Wheezy, Pointdexter, and Red.
R: Robbie, Flexo, Roberto, Robine
O. Overnight hospital stays:
B: Nope
R: No
P. Pet peeves:
B: When people don't get into the turn lane until the last minute and hold up traffic. I don't understand why they just can't get out of the way. Oh and yappy dog.
R: Two-faced people.
Q: Quote from a movie:
B: "You are so not under the influence of Julia Child." -Julie & Julia
R: "Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse...but you take a boat in the air that you don't love...she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down...tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home." -Serenity
R. Right or left handed:
B: Righty
R: Lefty
S. Siblings:
B: One older sister: Jenny
R: Two younger brothers: Joe & Ryan
U. Underwear:
B: I get mine from Target, 5 for $15. I love them - I mean why would I want to wear plain ol' white boring underwear?
R: My wife buys crazy boxers from Old Gravy. If there's something on it, I probably own it.
V. Vegetable you hate:
B: Radishes
R: Radishes
W. What makes you run late:
B: I have this horrible fear of being late for things so more often than not I'm early because I close to having panic attacks when I'm late (Sometimes I think I have a touch of OCD). So I am very very rarely late.
R: Genetics
X. X-Rays you've had:
B: My knee. I've actually had more MRIs than X-Rays. I've had MRIs on my head (yeah, I have pictures of my brain - pretty cool), my knee, and my back. I also think I have had a X-Ray on my ankle. I was playing with Gandalf one day and I missed judged the door frame placement and slid into it. I broke my toe and my ankle swelled up to the size of a softball. It hurt a lot.
R: Teeth
Y. Yummy food you make:
B: Crab rangoon and lobster bisque
R: Grilled cheese and crab rangoon
Z. Zoo animal:
B: Like: Lions and the hippos.   Dislike: Gorillas who know on the glass right in front of me the minute it sees me (super scary!!)
R: Like: Kangroos   Dislike: gazelles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...