Dec 14, 2012

Addison Sophia: 2 Months


Dear Addison:

I can't believe you are already two months. Or maybe I should say I can't believe you are only 2 months. On one hand, I can't believe that it's already been two months that you've been with us. Time is just flying by. On the other hand, I also can't believe it has only been two months because it sure feels like it has been much longer. Maybe that's just the sleep deprivation. Although you have been getting better. We still have our bad nights, but you have been sleeping for longer periods at night. And even better, you have been sleeping in the port-a-crib (mostly). Plus, you have been napping in Stan the swing. I hope I won't have too much trouble breaking you of not napping in the Stan. But for the time being it is just good that I can put you down (not that I don't love cuddle time). You have become more independent, and are okay sitting or laying by yourself for a little bit. Your neck is so strong, although you hate tummy time. You do practice when you are on us and crying. You like to lift your head so you can really scream in our faces. On an awesome note, you smile a lot now. Of course I'm the only one you really smile for. Your dad really wants to see a smile in person and not just in pictures. You still hate bath time but I can't blame you completely - it is chilly and you don't like being chilly and naked. You are crazy long and definitely have started putting on more weight, but people still often think you are just a few weeks instead of two months. My petite girl.

You are changing every day and I can't get enough of you. I can't wait to see what more you do and learn in the next month. You are more than I ever though. I never knew I could love someone so small and so quickly, but I do. I'm crazy about you, Little Bit.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...