Nov 7, 2013

Seven on the Seventh

1. I had a great time at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. It made me extremely proud of my husband. But even more than that I enjoyed having a night out. I don't get a lot of those, and I had a great time getting all dressed up and going out for the night. Plus it was nice to have a good meal without having to cook it.


2. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. But even more than that I'm looking for the day after Thanksgiving when we are going into Silver Dollar City. I'm excited.

3. I watch the Shaytards video everyday. They are an interesting, funny family. I guess it's my guilty pleasure.

4.  I am currently reading Emma by Jane Austen. I'm enjoying it although I have my moments when I have no idea what is actually going on, but once I really get into it I understand perfectly. That being said, I was reading it the other day while Addison played. She crawled around the corner where I couldn't see her and I called her Emma. That's a new one.

via
5. I might sorta kinda have a case of baby fever. I'm not pregnant, nor are we planning to get pregnant in the next coming months (I'm not telling you our plans, you'll just have to wait and see). But it seems like everyone is either having a baby or currently pregnant. I think the baby fever is hitting really hard right now as Addison continues to hit new milestones, like not using bottles and cruising around furniture. But for now I'm just keeping that baby fever contained because it isn't time for another baby just yet!

6. I spend every day and every evening with Addison. I love her to pieces. She's pretty awesome. But I do need a break too. So every Tuesday I get my break. I get to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.D. without interruption. I get to just relax and not have to do anything with her at all. Sometimes I feel guilty because I know Rob works all day, but I really really like my Tuesday night.

7. I kind of want to throw away pretty much all of my wardrobe and go shopping. But the shopping isn't going to happen, so throw away my clothes shouldn't happen. But I would really like to go shopping please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...