Mar 10, 2014

Ten on the Tenth

1. Rob has been out of the country the last three weeks with the Marines, and just got back Friday evening. Well kept secret, huh? Let's just say I'm exhausted. But there is a little girl who is thrilled to have her daddy back home.


2. The hubs doesn't read my blog. Weird, right? He says that he doesn't have a good way (bloglovin' ain't half bad, ya know!), plus he knows everything I post anyway. Which is totally not true. Who else is thinking that I should write a completely embarrassing blog about him?! He'll never know! :)

3. Addison yells at Stella. I'm not sure why. But she does it all the time. Whenever Stella comes around, Addison gets really animated and stars yelling as long as she can. It's not an angry yell or even a yell of excitement. It just seems to be how she communicates with Stella. Stella isn't sure what to think about it.


4. I really wanted cookies and milk. It was all I could think about for days. Maybe that's a result of exhaustion and doing the single parenting thing to a daddy's girl. Despite that exhaustion and unhappy girl, I made the cookies and I don't regret it in the slightest!

5. I have over 30,000 total pageviews on this blog. That's crazy! Thanks for reading!

6. I hate going to the mall by myself (with Addison of course) because I get tired of those people who are trying to get you to sample their products, then even after you tell them no thank you, they keep pushing. I always want to run over their feet with the stroller.

7. I have been told more than once in the last few weeks that Addison looks more like a two year old, even almost a three year old, because of her size. She's a big girl but she is only 16 months. She's not going to do much talking other than babbling. She doesn't think much of waving, so that's probably not going to happen either. She's a big toddler, what's it to you? I love my big girl.


8. I just recently found a group called Penatonix on Youtube and they are pretty awesome. You should definitely go and to check out this song. Amazing.

9. You aren't actually supposed to go 50 mph in parking lots. I know a lot of people think you should, but show some respect. Don't get impatient with me because I chose to not speed through the parking lot. I get terrified walking through the parking lot carrying my daughter, and I worry about when she actually starts walking. If you don't get to that parking spot in the next five seconds then you will survive, believe me. Slow down.

10. We were watching The Princess and the Frog the other day, a new favorite around here. The song 'Dig a Little Deeper' came on and Addie sat there completely engrossed. Then I heard her crying. I couldn't figure out why. I went back to the song again and she calmed down. This happened over and over We watched this scene about ten times until she was ready to move on with the movie. I think we have a new favorite song...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...