May 21, 2014

Five New Faves

I would love to say that I have some exciting new things going on. Addie isn't walking all by herself yet. We aren't moving. I'm not pregnant. We haven't been anyone exciting. In fact, nothing exciting is really going on so I have a boring post (for some but maybe not for everyone) to show off some of my favorite new things. Okay, so it's mostly clothes but it is what it is.


1. Owl Bag from Old Navy - I had a swim bag that worked great until it did. The strap broke and now it doesn't do much good. So I went to Old Navy one day for some jeggings for Addison. We were standing in line when I saw this adorable bag. How could I resist as $3.50 bag. It's super cute! (I picked it up at the register.)


2. New Skinny Cargo Pants - I have never owned a pair of skinny pants in my life but I will be honest, I was curious. What is the appeal? I thought what the heck, why not order them and try them?! I can always send them back. Well, I will definitely not be sending them back. I love them. They are super comfortable and super awesome. (You can find these pants here.)


3. New Swimming Suit - I have had the same swim suit for awhile and I knew I wanted a new one, but finding a swim suit is never a fun experience. We happened to wonder into Academy Sports one day to check out the place and I found one of my new favorite things. I found this swim suit and fell in love pretty much instantly. It's super comfortable. It's practical for having a 19 month old who tends to pull on my shirt as it is. I don't want to accidentally flash anyone. Now I definitely don't have that problem. The best thing about this swim suit is the built in shelf bra. Yes, that is definitely what I first loved about it.


4. New Dress - I had been looking at this dress but couldn't decide if I wanted to buy it for not. But look at me with it now, it was a Mother's Day gift. I love it. I like the coverage at the top; I have a kid who likes to pull and hold onto to my shirt sometimes. I also like how it flairs as the bottom. I think it's all around cute. Now I think I need a babysitter so I can wear my cute new dress and go on a date with the hubs. (You can find it at Target.)



5. New boxes - I guess you have to be a Type A personality to get excited about boxes. I have a collection of stuff that I have gotten from Rob and another bunch of stuff that I'm keeping for Addison (her coming home outfit, the notebook I kept from my pregnancy, and such). The boxes I was keeping all those things in were just too small, so I found these at Target and I love love love them.


There you go. Some of the things I have bought recently and love. Have a happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks yummy! I need to get some more photo boxes myself to start printing off the thousands of images I have just sitting on my computer! xo, Sarah @movingeastonwest

    ReplyDelete

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...