Sep 2, 2014

Some Things..

Making // Mostly myself crazy. No? Not what this means? I'm a little antsy and needing a change around this house. I'm thinking painting. Or moving. I need a hobby.

Cooking // All the time! Does it ever end? Don't get me wrong, I do like cooking now. Fast food is repulsive to me and everything else is way too expensive, but sometimes I just don't want to cook anymore!

Drinking // A whole lot of water. I've been doing a lot of working out and I've been trying to keep up with that and the hot hot days of summer by drinking a ton of water.

Reading //  A lot. But currently I'm rereading the Left Behind series. It's been years, although the writing isn't the best, I have been been enjoying them.


Wanting // To get this house cleaned up. The walls feel like they are closing in on me and I am dying to clean out. I am slowly adding to the Goodwill box but sometimes it doesn't feel like I can get rid of things fast enough. Thanks to these moods, we are not pack rats.

Looking // Forward to fall. I love fall. I love the colder weather. I love the feel of fall. I love the colors. I can't wait until it actually gets here and we are done with this heat and summer.

Playing // Lots of old CDs. I'm just getting around to going through all my CDs I had growing up but it's kind of fun to listen to them. It's amazing how many songs I remember and know. Just think of all the space that would be available in my brain if I no longer knew all the words to all the Backstreet Boys and Nysnc songs.

Wasting // Probably a lot of time. I can't help it. It's easy to get sucked into the Youtube world. You watch one video and before you know you've watched fifty and you've wasted hours.

Needing // A vacation. But a mom doesn't really get a vacation, does she? Or at least I wouldn't. Either we take Addison and I'm full on mom or we don't and I worry about her while we are away from her. Either way a vacation would be nice. I would take a trip to the beach please!


Smelling // Peanuts currently. Rob has decided to stuff peanuts in his mouth and I realized I don't really like the smell of peanuts.

Wearing // Sweats, t-shirt, undergarments, earrings, and wedding ring. No didn't mean so literal? Then maybe my heart on my sleeve..?

Remembering // Band memories mostly. I recently brought my high school box over from my parents' house and all my high school memories are pretty much band memories. It is definitely the things I remember the most and loved about high school. (In fact if you were a band geek yourself then you should definitely watch this video.)

Noticing // How incredibly handsome my husband is looking these days. He drives me crazy most of the time but he's a handsome fella and I'm a lucky girl.


Knowing // Everything. I'm like Google! Or maybe not...

Thinking // About Addison's big girl room. Even though we aren't having another one yet, we are making plans to move Addison. We may not be moving her out of the crib yet but we want to move her into the bigger room. So I've been working on that room. I love doing this kind of thing but I am so bad at it. (I'll definitely share as I figure this out and make plans for the room.)

Feeling // Proud of myself. I started Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution which has been kicking my butt but I have a good start. My first week I did all six days and I'm really proud of how well I'm doing and that so far I haven't given up. My goal is to not give up at all for the next eleven days.


Bookmarking // Mostly things that have to do with Addison's big girl room. I'm getting really excited about it.

Opening // The pantry on a regular basis. But it's not about food, my friends. My husband has been fixing a pesky problem of mine and I don't want to share too much but I'm loving it!

Wishing // My back ache would go away.


Enjoying // The Secret Society game on my iPad. It's a guilty pleasure and really addictive.


Waiting // For tonight... The first thing that popped in my head was that song. You remember! The Jennifer Lopez on from the 1990s or whenever. The music video is all full of laser lights and dancing or something. I'm sad I remember that much.

Hoping // Addison gets out of this crazy stubborn and whiny phase soon. I think the terrible twos have already began. I know she's not quite two yet but if it's not that then I don't know what's going on but I'm tired of it.

Marveling // At how far Addison has come. She is doing so well. And I couldn't be prouder or happier.


P.S. I'm baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...