Nov 25, 2014

Making the Cut: Body Revolution

Well, I am done. It's official. And it's amazing. It's unbelievable. I truly never though I could do something like this. I wanted to do this program but I don't think I ever really believed I could actually do it, much less finish it.


But I did. I will admit that I had a hiccup in the last two weeks thanks to a stupid illness that popped up. Although I could make up those few days I was sick, I'm not going to do. I'm ready to move on. Truth be told, I just learned that this isn't a 12 week program like I thought but actually a 13 week program. So I'm technically minus a week, but again I'm not worried about it.

The program overall went really well. I enjoyed it. It was hard. It made me sweat. I was sore. I felt broken. But I survived. I pushed through and was able to do more than I thought.

Although this program had a food plan, I didn't follow it. I have to feed my family and doing different meals and food for all of us just doesn't work great. I would have probably had better results if I had stuck to a meal plan, but I was looking to just get healthy and feel better. I wasn't looking to lose 20 pounds. I also figured since I already eat healthy that was good enough for me. I'm not looking for a diet. I'm looking for a healthy lifestyle.


My results were 8 pounds lost. Pretty good, especially considering I wasn't looking to lose any weight. I was looking to just feel more like me and be healthy. I definitely was successful in that. And the loss of 8 pounds is definitely a bonus.

I'll definitely do this program again. Not for awhile mind you, but I'll do it again. I'm ready to move on to something new. I'm looking forward to moving on. And with that I'm moving on to an 8-week Moms Into Fitness program that I'm excited about.

I do recommend Body Revolution. It was hard and definitely challenged me. I am so proud of myself and all that I have done.

On my my next adventure....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...