Apr 2, 2015

Stronger Than Yesterday: My Playlist

The last year of my life has kind of sucked. I'm not saying that there hasn't been good things because there has been. But there has been a lot that has sucked and in truth I have had a tough time. So I had to learn how to deal because hiding under the covers away from the world wasn't an option.

One of the ways I helped deal was by listening to music. And I listened to a lot of music. But I had a main playlist that I even named Stronger Than Yesterday as my reminder that that I made it through another day and I'm stronger for it. 

It's amazing how much music plays a key role in your life. Or at least it does for me. When I'm happy and excited then I want something upbeat I can dance to. When I'm feeling down, I want something to echo that feeling. When I'm having a tough time, I want something that reminds me that to keep going and pushing ahead. 

So without further ado, my playlist that has helped me deal for the last year and still helps me on a daily basis. 

1 - I Believe // Christian Perri

2 - It Is Well // Bethel Music & Kristina DiMarco

3 - You Make Me Brave // Bethel Music & Amanda Cook

4 - Beam Me Up // P!nk

5 - I Won't Give up // Jason Mraz

6 - Landslide // Glee cast version

7 - Songbird // Glee cast version


8 - Shake It Out // Glee cast version

9 - All Out of Love // Glee cast version
 

10 - Wake Me Up // Avicii

11 - Give Me Love // Ed Sheeran

12 - Superheroes // The Script

13 - Healing Begins // Tenth Avenue North


What music gives you hope or pushes your forward or helps you deal?

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...