Jul 31, 2015

What I'm Into // Happy Friday

Crazy dreams. Seriously I have had all sorts of crazy dreams lately. The most recent being that the world was ending so Rob, Addie and I were all snuggled in bed together waiting for it to happen. It made me so sad. Then I dreamed we were somewhere else with this giant world-ending dust storm coming. We all had to take cover in the basement and I loaded Stella in her carrier. But I was told by the leader (who looked like Taylor Doose from Gilmore Girls) that we couldn't bring our animals. Then he used a razor or cut her throat. I was devastated. We all survived the dust storm and could go back to our homes (by the way we were hanging with KC Royals during this) and I discovered that everyone else's animals were fine. I confronted him about killing Stella and he told me that he didn't have the heart to tell me that we had to leave her so he killed her. I started punching him and I told him I would have him arrested on animal cruelty. I woke up really upset but relieved that Stella was alive and well next to me sleeping.
 

iPad. I have been filling my time mostly playing odd ball games on my iPad these days. I have finally started reading more than playing on it but it's a guilty pleasure to waste all kinds of time on it messing around.

Quiet time. The kid and I haven't been seeing eye-to-eye on most things these days so it's really nice to have some moments to myself away from the whining and the constant needing something. I think I have needed the quiet time more than her these days. And yes I have been napping pretty much every day, so don't expect me to get a lot done during that time.

Comfortable clothes. Don't expect to see me in anything nice these days. I have been wearing a lot of gym shorts and t-shirts and I forgot how comfortable that is. Sometimes it's nice to go with something a little nicer but when we are lounging around the house, what's the point?

Rain. I love rainy days. I especially love it when it break up the really really hot days and when it takes care of the watering that needs to be done outside.


House looking.  We aren't moving any time soon (so I'm not calling it house hunting) but it's a future plan of ours so it's fun to look now and find things I love and things that are on my must have list for the next house. It's also inspired me to make a list of things that have to be done with this house before we can sell it.

The KC Royals. Seriously did you see the Infante-Escobar play the other night? It was pretty awesome.


What are you into these days? What are some of your favorites?

Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...