Aug 7, 2015

Seven on the Seventh // Happy Friday

1. I am excited about fall. I can't wait to open the windows again. I can't wait to be able to be outside and not be so stinkin' hot. I can't wait to start cooking fall/winter foods again that are just too hot for summer. Fall is easily my favorite season.

2. I am addicted to this show called Air Disasters. Honestly it may be hard to get me back on a plane again. I have seen all the things that can go wrong but on the upside I also have a better idea of how to survive. I know you have a better chance of getting into a car accident on the way to the airport than be in a plane crash but I'm a small odds girl so I'm not getting on the plane anytime soon.

via
3. I am looking for some good learning apps for Addie on my iPad. I have a few games that she loves and that she is repeating words and sounds which is exactly what I want from her. We want to encourage all the talking we can. So I'm looking for good ones that will help her with more sounds and more words and her numbers.


4. Last month we went to Target to get the cousins' pictures taken like we do every summer. Last summer Addie wasn't having much to do with it. The lady couldn't understand why Addie wouldn't stand when she wasn't doing that at that point. She kept trying to get Addie in a certain place and Addie wasn't having it. This year the lady moved around to Addie and just did a really good job. The pictures turned out great. Although Addie was a little confused and wasn't completely into it, it helped to have her cousins there. Plus bubbles never hurt.


5. Play food is so confusing. We give our kids food then tell them not to play with it and to eat it. Then we give them play food and tell them to play with it and not to eat it. No wonder kids hate us and are little butts sometimes.

6. I have been rereading the Harry Potter books and loving it. Usually every couple of years I read them again and it's always an adventure. I seem to love them all the same no matter how much older I am than when I first read them. They are just great books.

via

7. Did you catch our big announcement on Monday? If you didn't then you should definitely check it out! It's big! I mean seriously major. And we couldn't be happier! We have been so overwhelmed with everyone's support. This has been a hard journey for us. There has been a lot of tears and lost hope along the way. Although things can still happen, we are just enjoying every moment and we were so excited to be able to share our news with everyone. So thank you for all the support and love.


Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...