Jan 18, 2011

"Purpose is what gives life a meaning." - Charles H. Perkhurst

It's been awhile. I seem to have a bit of an inconsistency in writing on here. Life has been very busy lately. I have left my FDI world that I have known for the last five years and have embarked on a new job at the WWI museum. I had such high hopes for this job. It was far away from FDI and all that I hated and I was sure that at least it was closer to what I wanted and things would be great. I really wanted this to all work out. But it all has fallen apart....

The job I hated that I wanted to get so far away from has followed me. I am doing much of the same thing that I was doing before only now I am selling ticket after ticket after ticket repeating myself over and over again. So now I'm going back to doing what I was doing before. I'm looking for another job...again. I'm getting really tired of looking for something I can't find. I just can't keep finding things that I don't want to do. I don't want to spend my life doing things I hate doing. Because what's the point of doing anything if you hate what you're doing.

Rob and I have worked it out and we would be just fine if I didn't work. But I want to help support us. But I'm just tired of doing nothing with my life. So my new goal is to find what is right for me. I'm going to explore everything I can. And if we have to scrape by for awhile then we have to but I'm going to figure this out and I'm going to do good. All I want is a purpose. I want to find my purpose. I know God will point me in the right direction as long as I trust him. So I'm seeking him with an open heart. And I'm going to explore. I'm going to have courage and strength and starting fighting back in my own life. I've wasted enough time and it's about time I fight back and figure it out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...