Jun 15, 2011

Yeah But Who's Counting?

I haven't been busy at all, so it's hard to understand why I haven't been blogging. It's just so rude of me....

For those of you who aren't keeping track - 10 days!

What? Now that's hard to believe. 10 months of planning. 10 months of dreaming. 10 months of making decisions. And now I am just 10 days away from all of it coming to life and to officially become Becca Evans.

Can I just be honest though?

I'm kinda looking more forward to the honeymoon. Just two weeks away from everything. Two weeks of exploring and trying new things (eek - lobster!). I mean, seriously, who doesn't look forward to a vacation? And after 10 months of all this planning and everything of course I'm super pumped about this particular one. There will be no stress, no worry about make a decision about something. The decisions I will make is if I want to buy that cute t-shirt or the other one. That's the only kind of decisions I want to make right now.

I want to sit in our charming cottage on the back deck that faces the river and have our breakfast basket of whatever we want (muffins!) and read. It's sound charming and nice and perfect. But of course there's so many things I'm excited about. I am excited about trying my first ever lobster. I'm excited about exploring Kennebunkport because I have heard that it is just so beautiful. I'm excited about going to Salem, MA and going through all the witch-trial sites again and of course The 40 Whacks Museum, which is about Lizzie Borden. I'm excited about Boston because I loved Boston the last time we were there. I'm excited about this beautiful wedding on the 4th of July. I'm excited about just being to all those places with Rob.

But before we can do any of that, we must get hitched.

And in 10 days from now that's exactly what's going to happen. I'm going to wear my beautiful dress with my beautiful necklace Rob just got me. And I'm going to have my hair done with my flower and my make-up all pretty. And Rob is going to look dashing (yes, I said dashing and yes I'm going British in honor of our European trip we're hoping to embark on in a year) in his tux. And if a few of the colors are a few shades off. And if we stumble around some words during the ceremony. And if I wipe out on the dance floor. None of it will matter because at the end of the day I'll still be married to the most wonderful man, and really that's all I care about.

10 days and then....

via
via
via
via
I'm so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...