Jul 20, 2011

The One Where I Do Something Crazy, Want to Move, and Look Forward

So I did something crazy. I went back to working at my old job. Yes, the one that I wasn't too fond of and quit so I wasn't driving like I was doing before and so I didn't have the back pain I had before. So why did I do to?

Because I want a house. I want to not live in this apartment. I want to not have upstairs neighbors making all kinds of noise at all times of the day and night. I want to have a bigger kitchen with more room. I want to be able to put all four chairs around the table and not have one in the closet. I want to not have the cat liter in the kitchen because there's nowhere else to put it. I want to have a place to put the Christmas tree other than the back deck. I want to be able to carry my groceries inside without having to walk quite a ways from the parking lot.

Sounds like I want quite a bit of things. But really it seems quite basic to me.

Let's just say that this apartment isn't that bad. The kitchen is a pretty good size. The neighbors only seem to be noisy at like midnight when they clean and move all their furniture. I save money on groceries because I don't want to buy as much to carry inside. I have a chair in the closet in case I wanted to sit in the closet....?

Anyway the point is, I'm back working in the afternoons at FDI. Not my idea of a good time. But no worries, it's temporary. Very temporary. Right now is a good time because Rob is gone and I need something to fill my time. Plus the money I'm making right now is going to go into the house fund. I figure it's not going to hurt anything. Well, except for my back right now. It's reminding me why I quit and didn't miss the place that much.

So let's just say that I'm looking forward to when I'm done at FDI again. I'm looking forward to when Rob gets home (I talked to him tonight briefly - he's going good - and hey if you're reading this babe, I love you and I miss you!). I'm looking forward when we have this house we're both dreaming of. I'm looking forward to many things in life, but you know what excites me the most? The fact that I get to do all this with Rob. Together we get to figure out where our life is going to go and how we are going to get here.

Anyway, breakdown of this one:

FDI. Crazy. House. Chairs. Rob - Hi love!

Hi Rob!
**Just in case you guys need more proof, maintenance just showed up because the people below have a leaking ceiling. But no worries, it's coming from the people above us and their water tank, so they moved on up and I have to watch for wet floors. Case and point

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...