Apr 7, 2014

I Dreamed a Dream

Dreams are weird.

I haven't been sleeping all that great for the last few months, so I haven't been having dreams. That is unusual for me because I have always had vivid dreams that I can remember in great detail like a movie. But I haven't had any dreams for months. Which makes me sad because I love my dreams in all their weirdness. But this weekend I one of my awesome dreams again. And in celebration of having a weird dream, I thought I'd share.

Enjoy the weird:

I was back in high school in a class. It was an English class but there wasn't much actually going on. I recognized almost everyone in the classroom from when I was actually in school. All the sudden a spider comes swinging at me. I freak out and someone bats it away and kills it for me. But right as the bell rings,  I notice there are a dozen or so spiders all over my backpack. I freak out. But someone, who I actually went to school with but I'm sure didn't actually like me other than as a friend but liked me as more than a friend in my dream, volunteered to carry my backpack for me with all my spiders. I wasn't about to do it so I let him. We walked through the hallways to our next class which was more like a maze but still felt like my high school until we got to our classroom which was set up with a whole water tank and almost car wash but smaller type thing. It was the banana washing class where we learned how to properly wash bananas, but you had to stay away from the machine otherwise you could get sucked in and that was all kinds of bad. We were there for awhile learning how to properly wash bananas and make sure they were good before the bell rang. I was sure the spiders were gone but that same game told me he would carry my backpack just to make sure. Such a gentleman. We were headed to lunch where we ate in the courtyard which looked a lot like Branson Landing. We were sitting there eating when someone came up to him and asked him out. He declined saying he liked someone else. I laughed it off because it was awkward and said that I was glad I didn't have to go through this dating this anymore because I was married.

Then my dream changed suddenly to my fingernail getting ripped off and exposing too much of the skin under the nail and it hurting.

And that's about the time I woke up.

I really missed my weird dreams. I hope they are back for good. They make me chuckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...