Sep 10, 2014

Every Day Conversations...

Addison isn't doing much talking yet. She babbles a whole bunch, but as far as real words we aren't quite there yet. There's the occasional word like cat, dada, mama, and Mickey. But mostly it's just me doing the talking to her, or even better Rob and I doing the talking to each other.

In honor of absolutely nothing, here's some highlight conversations between husband and wife.

"Don't interrupt me while I'm head-butting you." (Rob)

"You know what's funny?" (Rob)
"No, fool of a tooke!" (me)

"Sometimes I think to my daughter, 'go back where you came from.' Then I think 'ouch.'" (me)


"Ouch. My fans!" (Rob)
"Addison you're on daddy's feet." (me)
"I said fans. You said feet. We can forget this ever happened." (Rob -- Addison was actually standing on his hands)

"I wish they had more co-op video games. Not that you would want to." (Rob)
"I'm not very good at video games. I have the coordination of a gorilla." (me)

"What are you doing? You going to give her scissors?" (me)
"Yes and I'm going to let her run with them too. It's all part of my diabolical plan to change her diaper." (Rob who then uses them to open the box of diapers)


"The sky's awake so I'm awake." (Rob during a heavy storm)
"The sky's angry so I'm angry." (me)

"I'm going to poke you." (Rob)
"Is it because I'm so scrumdidaliumpious with all my working out?" (me)
Rob struggles to get up so I walked away.
"I got tangled in my cords and you walked away." (Rob)
"I thought you just had ADHD." (me between laughter)


Halfway through the week! Almost to the weekend! Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...