Sep 18, 2014

Making the Cut: Lately

So I've gone back to working out. I've needed something to throw myself into as of late. I've had a hard time, and I needed something to do. I needed something to focus on. So I went back to working out. And let me tell you that I have definitely thrown myself into it. It's been a month and 6 days a week. I told you threw myself in.

via
I have been doing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. If you are thinking about doing then I highly
recommend it. It's awesome. It's exhausting and hard. I have gotten my butt kicked over and over - 6 days a week to be exact - but I'm loving it. It's definitely been a challenge. The exercises aren't easy, but that means it's making a difference.

The truth is that I have no idea where I found the motivation. How I have gotten up each morning at 6:20 is amazing to me. I have no idea how I've done it day after day. But I have and I'm not going to lie, I'm really proud of myself.

But I'm far from done. This program that I've chosen to do like a crazy person is a three month program. I've done one month (and technically since I'm posting this Thursday that means I still have two more days then I'm done with the first month) so I still have a ways to go. And I just keep going. I keep going until I finish it or get pregnant. Either way works for me.

But for now, I just keep on going with this program. It's working. It's kicking my butt. It's toning my shoulders. The cardio is killing me. It's just working so there's that.

I like this workout. I like Jillian Michaels' workouts in general. I like doing workouts at home. I like to feel like I'm not wasting my time when I workout. I like to do a max of 30 minutes because I just want to spend more time than that exercising. Rob goes running three days a week for about 30 minutes give or take and probably burns way more calories as me. But I'm not a runner. I've never gotten into it. My knees and legs and lungs and the rest of me decided I'm not a runner. In fact I found this and I think it definitely applies to me:


Unfortunately I found it on pinterest and there was no link that said where I could get said shirt. But this is definitely a shirt after my own exercising heart.

So what have you been doing lately? Doing any running? Perhaps some chasing? Or any insane people like me who committed themselves to three months of 6 days of weeks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...