Dec 4, 2014

Every Day Conversations: Part II

Yes, we're back with completely pointless, random conversations Rob and I have had and this time as a bonus a couple of things I said to Addison that I never thought I would say...

"You could live without your nose. You could walk without your nose. But I couldn't walk without
my spine. Without my spine, I'd become a jellyfish." (me, after accidentally hitting Rob in the nose)

"Man those stairs right there should not have winded me." (me)

"Gawrsh." (me)
"Gawrsh. Is it weird that we impersonate Goofy all the time?" (Rob)


"Did you know there's a Freddy's by Garmin now?" (me)
"No." (Rob)
"Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Because I didn't know!" (exasperated)

"You were closer to the top of the covers than I thought." (Rob, jumping onto the bed)
"What does that even mean?" (me)

"Don't eat that. It's paper." (me to Addison)

I punch Rob in the arm while talking about possibly taking a self-defense class. "Ow. You don't need
self-defense classes. You need anger management." (Rob)
"No I don't. The only one I get angry at is you." (me)
"Yes and I'd like you to manage it."

"Hahaha! I can laugh and not pee myself." (Rob after hearing a commercial on the radio about women being able to laugh and sneeze and cough without peeing themselves)
Hearing what he said but not registering it because I was doing something else at the time, I had a delayed reaction because I start laughing.
"I hope you can too!" (Rob)


"I don't know who called these fun size because I'm not having any fun." (Rob)
"I'm sorry you're not having any fun with your candy." (me)

"I'm not going to wish you happy Veterans Day or thank you for your service because you aren't going to like that. So I'm going to say thank you for having a handsome face." (me)

"Spaghetti does not go in your belly button. Neither does your fork." (me to Addison (although I do have to remind Rob on a daily basis to not put his spaghetti in his belly button))

After I hiccuping. "Are you dying? (Rob)
"Yes." (me)
"Well...We had a good run."
"Is that going on my tombstone?"


Check out Part I here. Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...