Apr 23, 2015

Currently: Spring 2015 Edition

Currently Working On // As I was working on this post, I kept avoiding this one. I just can't seem to figure out what I'm working on. I suppose I'm not working on anything. I've been doing a lot of reading lately, but that's not really working on anything. I have been taking naps during nap times, which is definitely not working. I have been working on my blog, so that's something I suppose but honestly I can't come up with anything!

Currently Anticipating // Our zoo trip to Omaha in May. We went last year and had a great time. One of Rob's brothers lives there so we go visit and spend a Saturday at the zoo. I'm looking for the weekend away. I would love to go on vacation but it's not great timing so I'll take a weekend getaway.



Currently Listening To // Infertility Support Spotify playlist. There's a collection of songs on there that I am loving right now.


Currently Annoyed By // Our neighbors. It seems that even stinkin' time I go outside to get the mail during the day, they are out with one of their five dogs (or at least it seems like they have that many since it never seems to be the same dog) which is never on a leash. They swear their dogs are nice but I always seem to have a dog running around me yapping at my heels in my own yard. It drives me crazy every single time. So now I always look outside before I run to get the mail to make sure I don't have to run into them when I get the mail.

via
This is just like the one that was chasing me most recently. Dang yappy dogs!
Currently Grateful For // An online community I have found and have been apart of for years. I started with this forum when Addison was born with other moms with babies born in October 2012. Then I joined the trying to get pregnant board when we started trying for number two. And after we started struggling, I joined the trouble trying to conceive a sibling/secondary infertility board. They have been great and very supportive. Secondary infertility is a bit different than women who have yet to conceive, and it's nice to have other women going through the same things and can relate.


Currently Reading // Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb. I have been reading this series and am currently on book #4. Not the most thought-provoking of books but I enjoy them and enjoy going to another world for awhile. I like not having to think too much when I read.

via
Currently Staying Active // I've been doing Jillian Michaels' Beginner Shred. I have been off and on working out lately so I feel a little out of shape. So I'm doing something a little easier to ease back in. I also have to limit my exercise to nothing too crazy with all the fertility treatments. But I'm liking this workout.

via
Currently Craving // Over the weekend I wanted mini corn dogs and tater tots. I got those and now I'm wanting pizza rolls. Weird.


Currently Loving // The Royals this year. Last weekend was a little crazy but come on the Boys in Blue are doing pretty dang good.

via
Currently Would Love to Travel To // Kennebunkport, ME. Rob and I are saving up so we can go back on our 10 year anniversary which is about 6 years away still. I am seriously looking forward to it. We'll leave the kids at grandma and papa camp and have ourselves a nice little 10 year anniversary Kennbunkport trip. (In case you didn't know that's where we went for our honeymoon - You can read about our experience getting there here. And our honeymoon destination herehere, and here.)


xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...