Apr 27, 2015

Every Day Conversations: Part VI

And the ridiculous conversations continue....

After giving Rob a fake, horrible smile.
"That's it. I think you got something there. You should run with it." (Rob)

"Standing up for yourself shows character." Pause. "And honey you're a character." (Rob)
"I could have my own show!"


"Honest to walnuts!" (Rob)
"That's not a phase."
"You're not a phase."

"I'm crazy." (me)
Then I fall over. 
"There. There." (Rob)

After trying to do a slow motion kick at Rob.
"I'm an older brother. I am used to catching legs kicked at me." (Rob)
"I am a younger sister. I am used to my leg being caught when kicked."

"Look Addie a squirrel!" (me on a walk)
"Too late!" (Rob pushing the stroller and not even slowing down)
"You are the worst person ever!"
"Well that escalated quickly."

I was talking about the RE and all the infertility treatment and questions I still had.
"Another question. Not related to your question." (Rob)
"Hmm?"
"If they don't flip it then is just the first one free or the whole order?"
Pause
"When you said that I thought you were talking about the questions for the RE. You are talking about
ice cream."
"I said not related."

"Well my work here is done. Mama is trapped on the floor by a small child force feeding her pickle relish." (Rob during his lunch break - Addison was sitting on me with her play relish container "pouring" it into my mouth)


After discussing how I hide food sometimes.
"You're not as kind and generous as I thought. You aren't the woman I married!" (Rob)
"Yes I am. You just didn't know about it back then."

"What are you doing? You're feeding me like you're the one driving!" (Rob - I'm feeding him feeding him French fries but watching the road even though I'm the passenger)


Every Day Conversations: Part V -- Every day Conversations: Part IV -- Every Day Conversations: Part III --- Every Day Conversations: Part II -- Every Day Conversations: Part I

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...