Mar 19, 2015

Every Day Conversations: Part V

I have recently discovered that our conversations as husband and wife are not exactly normal. So here's more of those less-than-normal conversations...


"Said the guy who did that thing once with the stuff that was way over-dramatic." (me)

"What are you talking about?"
"Oh you know!"

"Oh there's four in here. I don't know what you are going to eat." (me talking about Girl Scout cookies)


"People have all kinds of nicknames for each other." (me)
"Whatever Benjamin."
"Laughter
"You didn't even choose the nickname version, You just said a name."

Rob trying to blow a big bubble
"Good job almost not sucking at life." (me)

Your head is peeling off." (me)

"Honey we have a loose wall." (Rob)
"Well don't move the wall."

I start singing and dancing to "Let's Get Down to Business" from Mulan.
"I'm pretty sure none of those motions happened in Mulan." (Rob)
"How do you know? It could be on a deleted scene."
"If it's a deleted scene then the song wouldn't be in the movie."
"Well you see, they had a version..."
"You are telling bold face lies."
"How do you know? Have you watched the special features of Mulan?"
"Yes. That's what I did over girls weekend. I didn't actually play video games for three days straight."


"Man I don't have my water. I don't have my apple juice box. I'm just out of luck." (Rob)

"I'm very attractive." (Rob)
"Don't toot your own horn too hard."
"Don't worry I tooted just the right amount."

"My my gosh. You nearly killed me." (Rob)
"I almost died. Isn't that the bigger issue here?"


Every Day Conversations: Part I -- Every Day Conversations: Part II -- Every Day Conversations: Part III -- Every Day Conversations: Part IV

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...