Feb 12, 2015

Every Day Conversations: Part IV

"It's going up tomorrow then we have to start saying funny things again." (me about posting Every Day Conversations: Part III -- I then debated for several minutes if I should actually write that quote down after saying it)

"I'm rated M for mature." (Rob)
"I would disagree with that rating." (me)


"Marriage isn't all pumpkins and roses." (me)
"What's the actual phase?"
"Butterflies and flowers? No clue. Whatever you want it to be I guess."
"Butterflies and daisies."

"Since you got the last W2,  did you finish the taxes?" (Rob)
"I was going to but the folder with all the stuff was downstairs. And I got hit by the lazy bone."
"You hit your lazy bone?"

"Why is this laundry basket following me?" (me after Rob comes back down the stairs with the basket full of clean clothes after bringing it upstairs where I was earlier)


"Will you be mad at me if I set my alarm for 5:00?"  (Rob)
"Yes."
"What about 6:02."
"No."
"You won't be mad at me?!"
"How about 6:19?"
"I find your terms acceptable."

"You need to read a romance book." (me)
"I'm living a romance."
"You are so cheesy,"

"Honey. That's a good point. You're a good pointer!" Pause then laughter (Rob -- for those who don't know my maiden time is Pointer)

"I could shove your nose into your brain." (me)
"I could buy you a chair. We could do all kinds of things."
(I want to be clear I'm not a sociopath.)

Every Day Conversations: Part I -- Every Day Conversations: Part II -- Every Day Conversations: Part III

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...