Apr 10, 2015

Some Friday Confessions//Happy Friday

+ I always have a post prepared and ready to go at least the night before if not a couple of days before. And today, it's 6:53 and I'm just now typing this up. I just couldn't think of anything to post about on this Friday.

+ There is a lot of changes going on around here lately. Things I'm nervous and excited about at the same time. No, I'm not pregnant but fertility treatment plans is definitely one of those things. Talk about overload!

+ I never thought I would want cable TV again but my husband was talking about a deal he saw and bought up the fact that I could watch the Royals and cooking shows (both are my favorite), and ever since I can't stop thinking about how much I would love to do both. I think he just wants the faster internet while bribing me with something he knows I would want. He's no dummy.

+ The house is a mess. There's no reason for it to be, but it is. I have just been lazy.

+ I had a meeting with Infant Toddler Services and the school district this weekend about transitioning Addison to preschool, and I am not sure I'm ready for my little girl to go to preschool. We won't know until August or September how long she would be going or what kind of help she will be getting, but the thought of not being with all the time, even though she drives me nuts about half of the time, breaks my heart. I'm not ready for her to grow up.

+ It bums me out a little that from now on we have to buy a ticket for Addison when we go to the Royals game. The max height for sitting on laps is like 32 inches and she passed that a long time. I guess she just gets more expensive from here on out.

+ Addie loves to play with her train track lately and I am horrible at building it. I always end up with two pieces that don't fit together facing each other, and no clue how I did it. Also the track that we got her comes with a bridge which she loves to push them over and watch them go down and around the bridge but the bridge is horrible. I'm ready to go out and buy her a new set with a better bridge that doesn't fall over as soon as you touch it. It's driving me crazy. But it is cute how much she loves trains.




Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...