Nov 16, 2020

Nanowrimo 2020: Week 2


Day Nine

I had a slight late start today but even with starting later than normal (for a week day) I still ended up just being about 200 words shy. So it definitely wasn't hard to get the last of my words later. I will say that I am definitely not ahead this time around. I keep thinking of spending some time getting myself ahead but as much as a struggle as this has been so far, I don't know if that will happen. But for now I got my word count in and I feel good about that for a Monday morning. 

Word Count: 16,229

Day Ten

I had a bit of trouble getting into writing today. I just couldn't seem to focus this morning but I got through my word count. Not much else to say about it. I'm making good headway with my story and my word count. 

Word Count: 18,012

Day Eleven

Another day of writing and today was a bit harder. I just am feeling a bit stuck. I ended up going back and adding more to the beginning even though I have finished my story yet. I just got myself stuck and needed a change and that seemed to have helped adding in detail at the beginning. Regardless I got there for the day. 

Word Count: 19,733

Day Twelve

I almost finished my word count this morning so it didn't take very long to finish in the afternoon. Not much to say about today. I'm almost halfway through this novel and I feel good that I haven't just stopped yet. I'm really determined to finish again this year!

Word Count: 21,419

Day Thirteen

I should have known that writing wasn't going to go great with it being Friday the 13th and all. But I made it through it. Normally I do all my writing first thing in the morning and just finish up later in the day as needed but today I had to get new releases up in my shop and that took most of my morning. So I didn't get more than 200 words written. Which meant I spent my evening writing which is much harder with the kids wondering around. But I got it done and I don't think it was completely wasted words either. 

Word Count: 23,130

Day Fourteen

I am almost halfway there and I feel pretty good about that! I thought about getting myself to the halfway point today but for some reason today was really hard to get any words at all, but I got there finally so I'll just be content to hit halfway tomorrow.

Word Count: 24,835

Day Fifteen

I'm not going to lie, today was a struggle. But I'm halfway through so let's celebrate that!

Word Count: 26,680

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...