Nov 18, 2020

Currently: Fall 2020 Edition

 Currently Working On // A lot of things actually. I have been working on my Nanowrimo story every day. I have been working on shop stuff. I have been working on Christmas shopping. I feel like I have a lot of pots and a lot of spoons right now. In terms of things that are more fun, I have been working on planners for next year.

Currently Anticipating // Christmas I guess. But honestly I'm not really anticipating anything. Maybe the end of COVID and a bit more normalcy, but I'm starting to doubt that that will actually ever come.

Currently Listening To // Christmas music. Because let's just be honest we could all use a pick-me-up right now and Christmas music is doing that for me so whatever. I feel like once December hits I hardly listen to any music at all so I'm enjoying it a bit earlier this year. 

Currently Annoyed By // This back and forth weather. I can't say that I'm ready for a mega cold yet but to be honest, I have no idea how to dress the kids in the morning. It's really annoying and I'm done with it. Plus this back and forth is tough on my knee. 


Currently Grateful For // Our health. We have been lucky so far and I'm thankful that we have been healthy other than the normal allergies and common cold. I'm also pretty thankful that Rob has a job that can be done from home so that we can all stay home (except school now) and we still have regular income coming in. 

Currently Reading // The Deep by Alma Katsu. I have been reading the Outlander series since summer 2019 so it's weird to be reading something else. I haven't been reading too much lately because I think I got a little burnt out of reading those giant books, and also because I'm not exactly sure I even like this book. I go back and forth about it a lot. 

Currently Staying Active // I am back to working out again. I'll explain it all sometime but for now I'm back to exercise. I'm doing Jillian Michaels' Beginner Shred because I definitely need to start at the beginning and build from the bottom up again. 

Currently Craving // Honestly this question continues to baffle me. I have no idea what I have been wanting. Food is really a pain these days. I just don't ever know what to eat. I like pizza. I like Texas Roadhouse and Cheesecake Factory. But pretty much I would just take someone who isn't me cooking and cleaning it back up. 

Currently Loving // My bullet journal. I have really gotten into my groove with my bullet journal lately mixing functional with decorative. I pretty much want to look at it all the time which means I get more done off my checklist because I want to look at it. It's been really working for me lately. 

Currently Would Love to Travel To // Anywhere. To be honest we barely leave the house anymore. We are trying to do our part. The kids go to school and I go to the grocery store but that's pretty much. I would take a trip to the zoo, the beach, SDC. Pretty much anywhere at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...