Nov 20, 2020

Three Ladies & Their Gents: Fall 2020 Edition

 Rob

He's still working from home these days. I'm not sure he's ever going back to work but to be honest we are wanting to keep it this way because he can work from home but the kids can't really do school from home and that is more important, keeping the kids in school. So he keeps just working upstairs in our bedroom which has become a makeshift office. And that's about it. He put up the outdoor Christmas lights the other day. He wasn't thrilled about it but it was a nice day and it's much better to do it when it's warm than when it's cold. But otherwise he's just working and playing with kids. 


Becca

Did you running a business, having a one year old, a four year old, and a eight year, plus doing everything around the house during a pandemic when you can't really go anywhere is hard? I keep learning that lesson every day. But I'm making it through. The shop is doing well. It's been quiet the last few weeks but truthfully that's okay with me since things have been a bit busy home-wise. During the day, it's all business, home, and kids. Then in the evenings I have been doing whatever I want. I play with my planners still, I color, I sometimes play Animal Crossings. I have been trying to make sure I have been doing things I enjoy too in order to keep my balance because balance is really hard for me sometimes. 


Addison

My girl surprises me constantly. Sometimes I swear she is smarter than me - just don't tell her that. The way her mind works amazes me. She has recently taken to teaching herself multiplication and of course my numbers girl picked it up so quick. She can do faster math in her head than me half the time. In case you were wondering her favorite subject in school is math (then science which definitely makes her her father's daughter). She is loving school though. Honestly she doesn't need school for her education. She could do school from home but she needs school for her mental and emotional and social well-being and it's worth the risk because she is so happy. 


Connor

My little dude is growing too fast. It seems that every time I turn around he looks older. He is also loving school and he's doing so well. He wears his mask like a pro. He follows all the rules and tries to be so careful. I really am so proud of him. He can recognize all but like four or five of his letters now. He is doing really well with writing his letters. He's just doing awesome. He's been building like crazy with his Legos. He loves his hot wheels and superheroes. He just a happy little boy right now. 


Emma

I'm pretty sure this girl is trying to kill me. She has so much energy and drive. She has a fiery temper. She is everywhere and also really good at hiding. She is talking more and becoming clearer. She's such a funny little girl. She's just a whole lot of joy and energy and I can't get enough of her. She's been loving the dollhouse that I put in her room lately. She loves books too. The girl is always flipping through one book or another. She is just so happy and easy going, but I don't recommend crossing her because she'll tell you how she feels about it.

Stella


Stella cat has randomly become very playful. She has been very active and finding something or another to play with lately. I sometimes worry about her because she is getting up there in age. She's probably about 12 or 13, but she's still pretty lively. Although still a bit jumpy and cranky at times. Not that I can blame her since there always seems to be an Emma on her tail (literally). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...