Nov 23, 2020

Nanowrimo 2020: Week 3

 


Day Sixteen

Today went well. I don't know that I have much to say today. Truthfully I think I have a little nano fatigue but I'm pushing through it. 

Word Count: 28,837

Day Seventeen

I tried to get through my word count this morning but to be honest I was pretty tired and I'm actually a little under the weather, so I was definitely short. I got through my word count today though. I am officially a day ahead, which is good so I could maybe take Thanksgiving off if I wanted to which was kind of the goal. Last year I finished with a week to spare (I really loved my story last year), but that's not happening this year. I'll take a day though. Maybe I can gain a little more ground in the next couple days but we'll see. I'm just proud I have stuck with it because it's been a struggle this year. 

Word Count: 30,685

Day Eighteen

Once again I didn't get my word count in before my morning writing time was over, so I had to play catch-up later. I actually thought it would be a lot harder to get my words in today than it wasn't. I'm maintaining my one day plus a little lead and I don't want to have to use it yet so I just keep writing. 

Word Count: 32,370

Day Nineteen

I'm coming too close to the end of my outline for my liking. I have already gone back a couple times to add in more details and I know there is quite a few places I can go do that, but that doesn't mean I want to spend a full week and a couple thousands words doing it. I got my word count today and I'll just keep getting those words down. 

Word Count: 34,054

Day Twenty

To be perfectly honest I'm very ready to be done. And actually I am almost done. I'm almost done with my outline which means it's going to be tough to get the last ten thousand words or so, but I'll get there. But I'm getting excited about how close I am actually getting to finishing this and completing my fourth Nano. 

Word Count: 37,055

Day Twenty-One

Well I finished my outline and now I'm back into my story going back through and hoping I can make the last 12,000 words materialize! Of course I did get a bunch of writing done today so I found some places to add more into. I'm so close to the end that I just want to spend all my time writing so I can be done. It's like when I'm reading a really big book I get so close to the end and I just read a couple hundred pages in one sitting because I just want to be done. That's how I'm feeling about writing right now. 

Word Count: 40,752

Day Twenty-Two

I did some serious writing today. I am so close to being done and I am so excited. It's such an accomplished feeling when you realize you wrote 50,000 words. Not all of them are perfect and not all of it makes sense but you did the best you could to put this story together and it's a good feeling. And I am pretty excited about how close I am to that now!

Word Count: 46,012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...