"I am not stressing you out!" B
"Isn't it adorable?" B
"You use the same word to describe your pineapple tape as you do to describe your son." R
"Can I have that pillow? It looks like I'm sacrificing him to demons, but I'm just trying to keep him safe." R
"You look like a gypsy when you do that." R
"A what?" B
"A gypsy."
"Oh. I thought you said dypsy."
"What's a dypsy?"
"I don't know but it didn't sound good."
"We have one vote for turkey and right and prunes. We have one vote for PB&J. That just leaves you and me." R
"Our kids are lame." B
-Later-
"Our kids aren't lame. We are." B
"Why?"
"Because they are eating and we aren't."
"I got a bum knee. At least let me pet your face." B
"I'm on NyQuil what do I know?!" B
Part XIII -- Part XII -- Part XI -- Part X -- Part IX -- Part VIII -- Part VII -- Part VI -- Part V -- Part IV -- Part III -- Part II -- Part I
xo, B




No comments:
Post a Comment