• I hate the soft spot. It completely creeps me out.
• Oh the teething drool! It's gross to get completely covered in it.
• Life is so much easier when they start sitting on their own. (Although that doesn't mean they don't still fall over in all directions.)
• I open my mouth when I'm feeding my kid and I want him to. It never works but without thinking I do it every time then realize my mouth is open and feel like an idiot.
• I loathe noisy toys. They are just annoying to listen to all the time over and over.
• I love my chubby baby (Addie was the same way) but carrying him around is a killer. Why exercise when I have a 25 pound baby?
Also check out some past Mommy Confessions.
Comment below: What are your mom (or dad) confessions?
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!
xo, B





No comments:
Post a Comment