Hey it's finally Friday! Is anyone else pumped about that?! I can't be the only one feeling the Fri-YAY vibe today.
So today I'm sharing some of the new necklaces now available on the
shop - some just happen to be perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day.
 |
| Umbrella Necklace |
 |
| Large Arrow Necklace |
 |
| Turquoise Glass Teardrop Necklace |
 |
| Adventure Awaits Necklace |
 |
| Small Heart Necklace |
 |
| Love Necklace |
 |
| Blue Glass Teardrop Necklace |
There is still plenty of time to get these necklaces however most of these necklaces have only a stock of 2-4 so don't miss out.
In other shop news, I am now past 100 favorites on the shop! That was definitely an exciting milestone for me. Plus I'm inching closer to 100 sales in my shop, which is even more exciting.
Make sure to check out the shop and get your necklace ordered.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment