I know to some shops this is small potatoes but to me this is huge. About 7 months after opening the shop with the rebranding and new products, I have hit the triple digits. Barely over but this is huge for me. I am definitely thrilled!
So I'm offering 20% off your entire purchase with the code 100SALES.
I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about finally hitting this milestone. It is one that I had been watching for awhile. And although I was sure I would get there, it was feeling almost impossible. Business has slowed since Valentine's Day, which I had expected but I was getting impatient watching the number slowly tick by slowly up to 100. And finally yesterday I hit my big number!
Truthfully I have no idea what I'm next big goal is. I have little goals for the shop and I have things that I want to achieve this year but as far as long-term I haven't decided what my next course of celebration will be. But I'm not worrying about that now. For now I'm excited about hitting 100 and I hope you will celebrate too by taking advantage of this coupon code.
Thanks for getting me to 100! Happy Shopping!



No comments:
Post a Comment