Sep 9, 2011

The One About Absolutely Nothing

It's beautiful. I'm sitting here with all the windows open. It's finally quiet. I'm even wearing my favorite Marine sweatshirt. The only thing missing is a certain someone who is off shooting rifles or something. Don't worry I told him to wear his vest. : )

Been watching a lot of movies today. Seems like a lazy way to spend my day, yes. But it has been one heck of a week. It just seems like one thing after another. It's just been one of those weeks. And I am so very glad it's over.

Yes, Monday was Labor Day so we had it off which was nice, but I can barely remember that far back to even what we did. Went to Borders I think. Speaking of Borders - how sad is it that they are closing!? I love Borders. It's the only bookstore we have in Olathe and I have grown to love Borders more than Barnes and Noble, but now I must make the trip to the Oak Park mall to go to B&N to shop for books. Sad.

Tuesday was a busy day because the first day of the week always seems to be the busiest. Wednesday I only worked two hours because I had an appointment to go to early. Which I have mixed feeling about that, but that's another story and one I'm not sure I care to share to the general public (because yeah I have some readers from other countries - thanks for reading by the way!). Thursday felt like Friday but wasn't so that made the whole day disappointing. But it was a weird day at work because they are doing construction on Quivira by the church and they accidentally cut our phone line. So weird there.

And now we have finally made it to Friday and I was weirdly busy today. It took me like two hours to fold the bulletins which is unusual because it never takes that long. And I got home and they sidewalk construction guys decided to call it an early day so I didn't have that noise. And the dogs were barking, so I decided to take a much needed nap. But then the barking started then the car engine work began. So I woke up suddenly and got a horrible headache. Unpleasant. But I have since recovered and have spent my evening playing Sims and watching movies. So very unproductive, although I had intended to do more. So I guess Sunday I will have to whip this place into shape. I want to clean before Rob gets home. Drill is stressful, especially when it's long and away and they get wore thin. Just the nature of it. So I like to have the place clean when he gets home.

This has pretty much been a post about nothing. Stella and I are just chilling now with the quiet and the beautiful weather. I mean seriously it is so beautiful outside. I love it. It makes me happy. I adore having the windows open. I mean who doesn't? Well, maybe those people allergic to the sun and the moon. Can you be allergic to the moon? And on that note before my mind wonders even further....

Oh wait, one more thing. Look at my beautiful morning glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...