May 2, 2012

How 'Bout Them Reads: The Next Always

On to another book I go - when I stop nobody knows! And ain't that the truth. I have tons more unread books on my bookshelf and there are even more out there in the world, so I have a bit more reading to do. Reading sure is fun, isn't it? So I'm back to a Nora Roberts book. Yes I really wanted to read this book because it was written by Nora Roberts, but it was chosen to be read now because it was next on the bookshelf. I have so many books to read so I am just going down my shelf to pick the next book. A very scientific method. as you can tell.

via
The Inn Boonsboro has been in the town for centuries and now the Montgomery brothers are fixing it up and restoring it to its former glory. Clare owns the local bookstore and is a young widow raising three boys. Beckett Montgomery, the architect of the three brothers, has had a crush on Clare since they were high school, but she was married young to a soldier who was killed by a sniper in Afghanistan. Beckett finally decides to make his move with her after they had a few close-call intimate moments. So now despite their busy lives, they begin a relationship, opening up a whole new adventure in their lives.

---------------

How can you not love Nora Roberts books? Well, of course there are some of you who don't, but I do. The worst part about reading a Nora Roberts book for me is that they do end and I have to leave the world. I love the worlds she creates. They are always full of life and so many interesting people. Lucky for me this is only book one so I still have some time left in this world before I have to leave (although the second book just came out and I don't have yet and I have no idea when the third is coming out so that'll drag out my time in this world for even longer). There's really not much more I can say about this world and this author that I haven't said a dozen times already. I loved it.

24/52


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...