Jun 1, 2012

How 'Bout Them Reads: The Last Boyfriend

I was very anxious to get back to the Inn Boonsboro Trilogy by Nora Roberts. It is definitely no secret that I love Nora Roberts. She may not cause me to do a lot of deep thinking or have tons of insightful thoughts, but I enjoy reading her books. There isn't a Nora Roberts book I have come across that I haven't loved.

via
This book is book two in the trilogy. The first being The Next Always, which I loved. So I was very excited to read The Last Boyfriend. And I'm just as excited to read the last book, The Perfect Hope, that doesn't come out until November. Anybody wanna give me a book following the birth of my first child in November? I know I know I probably won't be reading much then but maybe I can sneak a few pages here and there.

This book picks up where the last left off. The Inn is almost done and getting ready to open. Beckett and Claire are getting married and planning their wedding. Owen is spreading themselves thin doing what he does best with the family business. Avery, Claire's best friend and local pizza shop owner, is thrilled about all that is happening and all the good things going on for the Montgomery brothers. But what she doesn't see coming is the relationship that begins between Avery and Owen. The question becomes can they turn their friendship into something more. Can Avery open her heart to Owen and can Owen show her what it is to really be loved and protected and cared for?

I know, that's all vague. But I'm not ruining this book for you. I know, we went through this the last book I read, In the Woods. I'm not sure you guys are really even reading these books. Matters not much to me because I'm the one who made this reading goal not you. But hopefully a few of you will find a decent book you might be interested in reading out of all this. And let's be honest, you are all a little curious if I'm going to succeed reading my 52 books or not. Well, I am one book over halfway there now so don't doubt me now!

27/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...