Apr 9, 2014

Currently: Spring 2014 Edition

Currently Working On: A new design for sheets for my household binder. I'm bored of my old design, so I've been redesigning.


Currently Anticipating: Constant warm weather. I'm so tired of the random chilly days that keep us in the house. I'm excited for the nice days that means we can get out and go for a walk and go to the park. I'm hoping we'll be able to get a swing set soon for the little miss for easy access to a swing, which Addie loves.

Currently Listening To: Four songs that I love right now. "If You Say So" by Lea Michele (heartbreaking but amazing!), "Classic" by MKTO (it's catchy, it's not my fault), "Be My Forever" by Christina Perri featuring Ed Sheeran (loving it), and "Stay with Me" by Sam Smith

Currently Annoyed By: Over-sharing and overly sensitively. Oh and also internet fighting. People are so brave when you sit behind your screens. I'm not going to go into it but let's just go with it annoys me.

Currently Grateful For: The hubs. He's a pretty awesome fella. I think he's superman.


Currently Reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I love this series, and I've read this book before. This one is hard for me to read because I know what happens and I happen to love Peeta and Katniss and their relationship and I hate that they aren't together for most of this book and when we are....well, let's just go with that it isn't the same. [Should I have said spoiler alert?!]

Currently Staying Active: Addie and I have been going for walks when we can and loving them. We go out for about 30 minutes a day. I am also still doing my regular old workouts around here three to four days a week. And I should mention that taking care of an almost 18-month old is enough to keep you pretty dang active all the time!

Currently Craving: Cool Ranch Doritos. Yum!

Currently Loving: My new purse. It's awesome. It was a bit expensive but I love it. There's enough room for my stuff plus stuff for Addison. And I can carry my book around despite the size, well maybe not a dictionary but that would just be heavy.


Currently Would Love to Travel To: Hawaii. Okay, so I would take any beach right now actually. I really want a vacation. We are going on a mini vacation, okay so mostly just a weekend trip, to Omaha in a couple weeks but I would love a week-long vacation somewhere. We are hoping to go on a nice good and awesome vacation next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...