Now that you know that....did you know that Christmas is coming up? Can you believe it's like 9 days from now? I'm not completely sure how that happened, but it did.
But I have great news, there is still time to order your necklace which is a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. (Or if you are really thinking ahead you could get a reallly really early Valentine's Day gift - I told you that you had to be thinking ahead.)
But we are talking Christmas here...
There is still plenty of time to order and get your favorite or better the lady in your life's favorite necklace from Our Beautiful Mess Shop. The turn around time is still 1-3 business days, which means depending on your shipping you will have your order in just a few days (depending on USPS - they delayed some of my packages the other day, yup I was sad about that but survived).
I have 50 different necklaces to chose from one the shop. The favorite is definitely the Mountain Necklace (I have sold out of these a couple times but they are currently in stock!)
You also have some Christmas/winter theme necklaces to choose from.
![]() |
| Snowflake Necklace |
![]() |
| Mitten Necklace |
![]() |
| Cranberry Bead Necklace |
![]() |
| Pineapple Necklace |
![]() |
| Medium Teardrop Necklace (there is also a Small Teardrop Necklace) |
![]() |
| Owl Necklace |
![]() |
| Large Feather Necklace |
Anyway, I am still shamelessly plugging and if you are still reading then you should know about a special coupon available for those last minute shoppers out there still looking for the perfect gift (or stocking stuffer). Use the code CHRISTMAS16 for 15% off your entire purchase.
Make sure to visit the shop, use the coupon code and get your necklace before it's too late.
Comment below: Like I said before, let me know if there is anything you would love to see in the shop for the new year. And hey, let me know what your favorite necklace is.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!
xo, B









No comments:
Post a Comment