Nov 8, 2019

Three Ladies & Their Gents: Fall 2019 Edition

Rob


I don't think it will come as a great shock to any of you when I say that Rob has been busy working. Wait, what?! I know I say that everytime but let's just be honest when you work a 9-5 job (which he actually works longer hours than that), that's where all your time goes. And when he's home, the kids are all about daddy time. It's not that I blame them either. That's pretty much what he's up to. When he has time and we have a decent weekend, he has been working on building end table for me. But otherwise much of the same.

Becca


I have been busy with all things shop. Lately my Etsy shop is definitely keeping me busy, which is great. I'm definitely not complaining. But like I said busy. I have also been doing Nanowrimo again this month. I have been loving the story so I'm really enjoying writing this year and I'm already several days ahead of where I need to be. So I'm feeling good about that. Between those two things and three kids, I think I have plenty on my plate.

Addison


I can never really say enough about this girl. We recently went to Parent-Teacher Conference and her teacher gushed about her. She is way above her reading level. They could only go so high when testing her and all they could tell us for sure was that she was way above that. With math, she's way ahead of there too and gave us a way for her to continue to get ahead here at home which is awesome, plus the girl loves math. She recently wrote a comic book. I can't say enough about her because she is wicked smart and pretty dang amazing.

Connor


This boy is something else. He is all over the place. He's crazy. He keeps me on my toes. He is insane. But he's funny. He's kind (mostly) to his sisters. He has a little engineer brain. He is Mr. Popularity at school. I learned recently that more than one kid has come home from school to tell his or her parent that Connor is his or her best friend. He just has one of those personalities. I have people tell me often that he is the sweetest kid. And I always think that he'll be the kid to convince five other kids to follow him off a cliff. But really he's doing really well. He's loving school. He's doing really well.

Emma


This girl is something for sure. She is growing so fast and I am so not ready for her to turn one which is happening in just over a month. I'm not even sure how that happened. She's been letting go and standing on her own and even pushing some little chairs around the kitchen for a little ways. She's going to be walking before I know it. She is just such an amazing little girl and I can't get enough of her.

Stella

Well I found Stella eating something out of the kitchen sink the other day - does that explain how Stella is doing?! She's doing fine. It's winter so she has started sleeping on me again at night. She lays down on the floor near Emma then gets grumpy about it but she has no one to blame but herself. Stella is good though. She runs around like a weirdo and darts out at me from corners, so all is normal in Stella world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...