Dec 2, 2014

Making the Cut: 8 Pounds Down, So Now What?

I can't get enough of that 8 pound loss. That makes me pretty dang happy! Of course I didn't start Bod Revolution in the hopes of losing any weight. I started it to feel healthy and feel better. A couple weeks following my first miscarriage, I felt horrible. I was gaining some weight due to sadness and just not caring. I wanted to start feel like me again. I wanted to just feel better. So I started doing Body Revolution in hopes that it would help make me feel more like me again. (Read about my experience with Body Revolution here, here, and here.)

Losing weight was just a bonus for me. It was definitely an awesome bonus. But when I finished Body Revolution, I knew I wanted to keep going. Not only to achieve a weight goal of mine that I wanted to achieve (It was either hit my weight goal or get pregnant and since one of those things wasn't happening, I'm glad one those goals happened.), but to keep feeling good. I liked feeling healthy. I liked feeling like me again.

So thanks to Steals.com I was able to get my next program for about 40% off, and that was my next mountain to climb. And it was a mountain I was excited to climb.
via

I'm now a week into this mountain and I'm still feeling excited. I'm feeling really sore and exhausted, but excited. I'm currently doing Moms Into Fitness (fitting right?!) Pretty Fierce Weight Loss. It's a 8 week program that I have now decided is actually harder than Body Revolution. The first two weeks are exactly the same and seven days a week. Yes, seven days. Trust me, I'm feeling it! Those weeks are mostly all just cardio with the seventh day being a yoga & core hybrid workout. The next two weeks are the same and go to six days of weeks and add in some toning. The fifth week is a rest week so you get more days to rest and the days you do exercise aren't as intense. The sixth and seventh week are also six days and all about toning. Then the last week is the final push with a combination of cardio and toning, five days with the sixth day being the fit test and measurements.

I have done the first week, the first seven days. I'm into my second week and ninth day in a row. I'm not going to lie, I don't get a break for awhile still. In fact I will go twenty days in a row before I get a day off. Yes, that sounds exhausting. But I got this and I'm excited to keep pushing. I needed a new focus and this is exactly what I need.

After my first week of this program, I have already lost a pound. Not much in the whole scheme of things but after a week I'm feeling good. And hey that's a pound down after Thanksgiving. Speaking of which because I know you were wondering, I did workout on Thanksgiving. And I'm glad I did. Anyone else go crazy and exercise on Thanksgiving? I can't be the only one....right....?

Regardless of if I'm the only crazy person or not, this workout is awesome. I love that it's catered for moms and even more building the core muscles back after being pregnant. I know that was two years ago but it's never too late to put things back together again. So that's where I am now. I'm feeling awesome doing this workout. I'm exhausted thinking about doing twenty days in a row but also somewhat excited at the same time. Yup, I'm weird....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...