Dec 12, 2019

A Day in the Life: 7.2 Year, 3.10 Year & 12 Month Edition

5:00 -- My alarm goes off and I'm up again. I don't want to be up but I am. I head downstairs to exercise. I've been doing Kickbox Fastfix which is only a 20 minute workout and I am loving the shorter time.

5:30 -- I'm already on my way back upstairs for the shower.

5:53 -- I get dressed and with wet hair I head back downstairs to work. I have a lot of orders to cut today so time to get busy with them. I never know how my days are going to go so I love this small hour of time in the morning to just focus on my task.


6:23 -- Connor is awake. He shouldn't be but he is. It's gonna be a long day.


6:36 -- Rob sent Connor back to bed before heading off to work.

6:43 -- And Connor's back again. Apparently after Rob sent him back to bed, he hid around the corner and waited until daddy was gone to come back down. After giggling about that, he heads into the living room to play quietly for awhile.

6:53 -- Connor and I head back upstairs to finish getting ready for the day and strip my bed.

7:00 -- I wake up the girls while Connor gets dressed. I throw all the sheets into the washer.

7:08 -- We head downstairs to start breakfast. I feel like the practice of making breakfast just taking forever in the morning. I don't have a good flow down.

7:17 -- The kids all sit down to eat. They all three have a blueberry waffle (of the frozen but heated in the toaster variety). Emma and Addie have eggs. Connor has sausage. Emma also has some Cheerios. Then a split a banana between all three of them. And sometimes Addie and Connor have yogurt. So like I said I don't have a good flow when making breakfast.


7:32 -- The kids are done eating. We brush teeth before I make them sit down so I can cut their fingernails. They also have a little playtime before we have to get ready to go.


7:55 -- It's cold out today so it's time to get layered up. Today was by far our coldest morning this year. The kids are tough - we walk everyday through all different kinds of weather so it was just a typical day.

8:35 -- Emma and I have returned home. We head straight upstairs. I switch the sheets to the dryer then start cleaning bathrooms. Emma meanwhile plays. She found a car that plays music of Connor's and has become obsessed with it.

8:56 -- I read to Emma and put her down for a nap. I then head back downstairs to continue working on orders.

9:41 -- Emma is screaming her heart out so I head up to rock her. She sounds so tired but she's not resting for some reason. But then again she did get shots the day before so she's a little off.


10:49 -- She's awake and we head downstairs to chill for a few minutes before we have to go back into the cold and get Connor.



11:12 -- Time to put on all the layers.

11:36 -- Home again, plus one. We just hang out in the living room and watch The Adventures of Gummi Bears on Disney+


12:09 -- Lunch time! Connor has a corn dog, chips and string cheese. Emma has turkey, peaches, crackers and cheese.


12:29 -- A little more Gummi Bears before nap time. And yes Emma had an outfit change because just as we were finishing lunch she threw up all over herself. That is clearly not pictured...


1:08 -- I read to Emma and get her down. Then for the first time in awhile I got Connor into his room for quiet time. And just like that, I had some time to myself again.


I spent nap time working. Like I said I had a lot to do working on orders and designing.

2:45 -- Emma is up.


3:16 -- I had to wake up Connor today to get him going. He's not known for his speed and I need him to get going so we can get Addison.

3:25 -- Time to get warm again.

3:51 -- Home again plus another one.


Addison works on homework and then the kids play.

4:37 -- Time to start dinner.


5:16 -- Rob is home.

5:45 -- It's finally time for dinner. It took me way longer than I thought just to make this dang cheesy potato soup but it was good.

6:30 -- Addie and Rob do some math while the other two kids follow me up while I make the bed.


7:10 -- Addie heads to the shower, Emma has a snack while Connor cleans up his room and gets into his pajamas.

8:05 -- Emma went down first with Rob reading to her. I read to Connor then he went down. Rob read with Addison and she was down last but they are all down.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing. I planned out the next day and did a little reading. Rob messed around on his phone and watched The Mandalorian. And that was our day..


7.1 Year, 3.9 Year & 11 Month Edition -- 7 Year, 3.8 Year & 10 Month Edition -- 6.11 Year, 3.7 Year & 9 Month Edition -- 6.10 Year, 3.6 Year & 8 Month Edition -- 6.9 Year, 3.5 Year & 7 Month Edition -- 6.8 Year, 3.4 Year & 5 Month Edition -- 6.7 Year, 3.3 Year & 5 Month Edition -- 6.6 Year, 3.2 Year & 4 Month Edition -- 6.5, 3.1 Year & 3 Month Edition -- 6.4, 35 Month & 2 Month Edition -- 6.3 Year, 34 Month & 1 Month Edition -- 5.11 & 31 Month Edition -- 5.7 year & 27 Month Edition -- 5.4 Year & 24 Month Edition -- 5.3 Year & 23 Month Edition -- 5.2 Year & 22 Month Edition -- 5.1 Year & 21 Month Edition -- 5 year & 20 Month Edition -- 4.11 Year & 19 Month Edition -- 4.10 Year & 18 Month Edition -- 4.9 Year & 17 Month Edition -- 4.8 Year & 16 Month Edition -- 4.7 Year & 15 Month Edition -- 4.6 Year & 14 Month Edition -- 4.5 Year & 13 Month Edition -- 4.4 Year & 12 Month Edition -- 4.3 Year & 11 Month Edition -- 4.2 Year & 10 Month Edition -- 4.1 Year & 9 Month Edition -- 4 Year & 8 Month Edition -- 47 Month & 7 Month Edition -- 46 Month & 6 Month Edition -- 45 Month & 5 Month Edition -- 44 Month & 4 Month Edition -- 43 Month & 3 Month Edition -- 42 Month & 2 Month Edition -- 41 Month & 2 Week Edition - 39 Month Edition - 37 Month Edition -- 34 Month Edition -- 31 Month Edition -- A Saturday Drill Edition -- 27 Month Edition -- 2 Year Edition -- 22 Month Edition -- 15 Month Edition -- 10 Month Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

A Day in the Life ( 63 ) A Little Extra ( 12 ) A Pregnancy Story ( 53 ) Addison ( 438 ) anniversary ( 42 ) apartment ( 10 ) baby ( 12 ) baking ( 21 ) Beautiful Mess Plans Co ( 3 ) Becca ( 289 ) birthday ( 44 ) Blue Apron ( 17 ) books ( 77 ) breastfeeding ( 6 ) bullet journal ( 21 ) Bump to Baby ( 41 ) Christmas ( 30 ) comparison ( 1 ) Connor ( 105 ) cooking ( 158 ) currently ( 27 ) date ( 18 ) dating ( 2 ) declutter ( 4 ) Decorate with me ( 5 ) Defying Gravity ( 28 ) DIY ( 39 ) Easter ( 8 ) Eat Dessert First ( 17 ) Emma ( 38 ) Every Day Conversations ( 20 ) Every Day Conversations: Kid Edition ( 8 ) exercise ( 62 ) fall ( 10 ) family ( 78 ) Father's Day ( 6 ) Fight Like a Girl ( 10 ) food ( 187 ) Foodstirs ( 2 ) Friday Five ( 11 ) garden ( 2 ) gestational diabetes ( 5 ) God ( 2 ) Halloween ( 24 ) Happy Friday ( 272 ) holiday ( 65 ) home ( 15 ) honeymoon ( 8 ) house ( 78 ) How 'Bout Them Reads ( 64 ) How to Boil Water ( 123 ) Independence Day ( 4 ) job ( 4 ) laughter ( 1 ) life ( 1 ) life list ( 9 ) loss ( 4 ) Making the Cut ( 58 ) Marines ( 29 ) marriage ( 33 ) Meal Prep ( 4 ) Mommy & Me ( 7 ) Mother's Day ( 5 ) Nanowrimo ( 21 ) New Years ( 8 ) On the Kid's Table ( 12 ) Our Beautiful Mess ( 7 ) Our Beautiful Mess Shop ( 20 ) Our Weekend in Photographs ( 124 ) parenting ( 94 ) PCOS ( 7 ) Photo Every Hour ( 1 ) planner ( 4 ) planning ( 2 ) postpartum ( 6 ) potty training ( 3 ) pregancy ( 1 ) pregnancy ( 162 ) Preptober ( 3 ) random thoughts ( 130 ) reading ( 70 ) Reading Challenge ( 65 ) Rob ( 234 ) SAHM ( 16 ) school ( 21 ) secondary infertility ( 9 ) Sense Learn Play ( 6 ) slow cooker ( 3 ) spring ( 16 ) Spring Break ( 1 ) stay at home ( 4 ) Stella ( 38 ) summer ( 22 ) Thanksgiving ( 15 ) Three Ladies & Their Gents ( 23 ) Throwback ( 1 ) vacation ( 4 ) Valentine's Day ( 13 ) video ( 20 ) wedding ( 21 ) week-by-week ( 50 ) winter ( 9 ) word of the month ( 5 ) Wordless Wednesday ( 41 ) Wreck this Journal ( 1 ) writing ( 21 ) Year in Review ( 11 )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...